- Class 1.3) 1.35m Height Class Two Phase
April 15, 2016 - April 25, 2016
For Riders wishing to secure their entry to the show with an early entry code please go to the other Aquis Champions Tour show site for more details. Early entries open 2nd March, general entries open 9th March. Once entered you will receive an email within 12 hours with your early entry code.
Entries open Wednesday 9th March @ 8pm QLD Time, OR 9 pm Daylight savings time, NSW & VIC.
Progressive Class The Elysian Fields Progressive Rider Class will have maximum height of 130cm but not less than 110cm. The Progressive Rider Class is a class for riders who:
- Must not since 1 January 2006 have competed in any Olympic games or World Equestrian Games in either Showjumping or Eventing
- Must not since 1 January 2006 have competed in a World Cup for jumping riders qualifying round
- Must not since 1 January 2011 have competed in section 1 or 2 at a Royal Show
- Must not since 1 January 2006 have competed in a 4* 3 day Event
- Entrants to the Progressive Riders Class may not nominate to compete in either the Gold, Silver or Bronze series class at this Aquis show.
- A horse that competes in the Gold, Silver or Bronze series class may not compete in the Progressive Riders class.
- Progressive riders may not compete on the same horse in both Amateur classes at the Aquis show and this Progressive rider class
- Athletes must meet the membership requirements set out in the EA general regulations
- Riders may only compete as Progressive Riders if they are 22 years old or over as at 1 January 2016
- Riders may compete no more than two horses in progressive rider class
- The course shall be free flowing and relatively simple the first obstacle should be 10 cm lower than the advertised starting height of the competition
- Progressive riders and Amateur class combinations can only compete in these classes for the duration of the show on separate horses.
- Horses must be 50 points or less as 1 March 2016.
- Horses must be 10 years & under as 1 April 2016
- All horses in final start on 0 penalties.
- NOTE: Progressive Tour & Amateur riders cannot compete in the “Bronze Tour” or Future Stars.
Horses competing in Gold, Silver and Bronze Tours cannot compete in Arena 2 or 3.
Arena 3 competitors may start in two classes per day.